Get To Know Steve Taber, Your Local Web Design Expert
Posted on 27th May 2021 at 11:15
Those of you who’ve worked with us before will know that Steve Taber is your local it’seeze consultant for Dublin, Kildare, Meath, Louth, and beyond.
Typically, Steve is the one asking questions in order to find out what clients really need in a website, but we want to give you the opportunity to get to know the man behind our Dublin web design company a little better.
So, in a very gossip column Q&A manner, here is Steve!
1. What made you want to join the it’seeze team?
An interest in web design/marketing and working with start-ups and SMEs in business development
2. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
3. What is the one thing you cannot resist?
A nap - I love having (power) naps
4. What is your greatest fear?
Apart from the obvious - harm or destitution to my family - I don’t have any fears
5. What’s your favourite board game?
6. What are your most overused words/phrases?
What other people say are –
“Let me be clear” - politicians
If the question means phrases I overuse, then -
“No problem I’ll sort that for you”
7. What is your favourite thing to do?
8. What is the best book you have ever read?
Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
9. Where is your favourite place to be?
Italian Lakes or Alps
10. You feel most alive when...
11. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
Probably something in marketing, maybe lecturing - I’m fascinated by the science behind why we choose one brand over another or how owning a product can makes us feel
12. Tell us something that might surprise us about you.
Although I’m quite a stable person, I’m a bit of a thrill seeker – I never give my real name when ordering a drink in Starbucks!
13. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
Tubthumping (I Get Knocked Down) by Chumbawamba, Funny Valentine (Elvis Costello version), Dream by the Everly Brothers
14. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
Bronn from Game of Thrones – cool dude, outsider, looks after his friends and he lives in the end
15. What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
Birth of my children – gave me a life-changing perspective
16. What advice do you have for kids who are struggling in school?
Relax, find something you love doing - sport or reading or dance or whatever - the rest will fall into place
17. What would you most like to tell yourself at age 13?
Travel as soon as you can to see the world
18. How do you define success?
Happiness for me and those I love
19. What’s the best bit of advice you’ve ever been given?
Life is too short to worry
So, now you know Steve a bit better, he’d love to get to know you and your business and help you achieve your online marketing goals! Drop him a line for a chat about football, Game of Thrones, websites or anything else you want to know.
Share this post: